Friday, January 14, 2011

So Many Questions!

We've talked a lot about asking questions during these first two weeks of school. I've already written two lists of 25 questions about the field study and one main question to build my project off of. But there are many more questions that I will need to develop.

First, I will need a list of sub-questions that can fall under my main question in order to thoroughly answer it. Here I may also want to even ask some questions that go a little outside of my main question in order to cover general background or questions that might arise from somebody who knows nothing about McLeod Ganj.

Next, I will eventually need to come up with even more detailed and specific questions I can ask the people living in Mcleod Ganj in order to get answers to my sub-questions.

It's a lot of questions to ask, and I won't be able to write them all until I have done more studying, but I should be able to write some here and there as I go and hopefully start giving a more solid structure to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment